We know CSR. We know Sustainability. We know ESG. Whatever term you use and whether you have an ad-hoc sustainability project you need help with, you’d like to use one of our services or you want to outsource your entire CSR Strategy to us, it all starts with a conversation.
10 reasons why you should work with CSR Management
- We’re both trying to make the world a better place and we think you’ll like the way we work so get in touch
- We have an in-house team and network of experienced CSR Management Consultants covering multiple industries who are ready to work with you
- We apply consistent CSR and sustainability standards to organisations like yours through GRI, SDGs, ISO and our own CSR Management Accreditation
- We are qualified ISO certification partners
- We are approved CSR consultants to the United Nations Global Marketplace – UNGM #706565
- We only work with quality accreditations and governing bodies to help you get certified and showcase your CSR credentials
- We don’t ‘Greenwash’. We take a data-driven CSR approach to give you tangible results that you can shout about.
- We are transparent in our approach. We’ll simplify your options and provide you with a roadmap to deliver success with your CSR strategy or project.
- Through experience, collaboration, training and systems we fill your resource gap with CSR expertise that also saves you money on in-house CSR hires.
- We practice what we preach. We’re on a mission to become the most sustainable and socially responsible company in the world. We can help you too.
Training and Certification Partner – ISO
ISO is the International Organization for Standardization. They develop and publish international standards. ISO standards are internationally agreed by experts as a formula for best practice in various fields. It could be about making a product, managing a process, delivering a service or supplying materials – the ISO standards cover a huge range of activities.
ISO provides a certifiable framework to achieve best practice management in a range of industries. CSR Management’s IRCA qualified consultants can implement the following standards for our clients and facilitate your UKAS certification:
- Quality management standards to help work more efficiently
- Environmental management standards to help reduce environmental impacts, reduce waste and be more sustainable.
UN-Approved Global Marketplace Consultancy
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, provides a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future. At its heart are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which are an urgent call for action by all countries – developed and developing – in a global partnership. We use the SDGs to align our consultancy work to the goals of our clients so that they can measure their impact.
Let’s start the conversation.
Schedule a Meeting with a CSR & Sustainability Expert or fill in the form below and we will be in touch to discuss your enquiry.