When it comes to your CSR, ESG and sustainability strategy, navigating your legal obligations, industry standards and company policies then aligning them to a credible ESG or CSR strategy is complicated. Most companies whether they have a CSR, ESG or sustainability team or not need independent advice. That’s where we come in. Our Consultants work with you to decide on the best framework based on several key factors including your industry, number of employees, office locations, turnover and most importantly your vision for the company.
CSR, ESG and Sustainability frameworks help businesses and organisations to:
- Create an impactful and relevant CSR or ESG strategy
- Clearly communicate impacts and progress in a CSR or ESG Report using reporting guidelines
- Make informed decisions on future targets and strategy based on verified data
As a leading CSR & ESG Management Consultancy we have years of experience implementing our proprietary CSR and ESG frameworks but we can also assist with international frameworks to help you integrate them into your strategy including:
- UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- ISO Management Standards (ISO)
- Global Reporting Institute (GRI)
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Climate Disclosure Standards Board (CDSB)
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Integrated International Reporting Council (IIRC)
- Taskforce on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Carbon Neutral Certification
- Good Business Charter
- International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD)
As you can see from the above there is no shortage of frameworks to help you manage your strategy and report on your progress. It’s important to streamline and automate your reporting wherever possible, verify your data and that can only be done using the right framework for your business. We can help you take the guesswork out of this and set you up with the appropriate framework that is most relevant for your stakeholders.
Where do you start?